Franklin's Brewery

Friday, March 19, 2010

Encore for the G.O.P.


That would be Golden Opportunity of course before your mind starts wandering into places where it shouldn't be...at least not on this blog. What can I say? There was so much positive feedback from you, our loyal customers I gave this beer another go around.I mean one family approached me and told me that their mother never drinks beers, but she loved this and was asking to come back just to have more...talk about encouraging. I thought it would be popular but I under estimated its appeal and well "give them what they want". This of course makes me very hopeful for the warmer weather beers to come, including a Belgian Wit, German Hefeweizen and Belgian Saison. First things first though we'll need to drink our vegetables so help out and have a pint. Look for this beer in early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment